Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: The Reception

Linking up for...
Chits and Giggles

This is probably going to be the last of my wedding recaps, unless I post a Q &A and budget breakdown. Anyone interested in that?

After the portraits and more formal pictures were taken, we were able to kick off our shoes and party!



 Entrance
 Harlem Shake
 First Dance - You and Me
 MOH Speech
 BM Speech
 Slainte!
 Cake...wish I had more than one bite
 Bobcats
 A Match Made in Athens
 ...and then we danced










 ...and after the party we hit the hotel lobby...


6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Your reception looks like such fun. And yes, I would love a Q&A and budget breakdown posts. That would be awesome.

    Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And....do you have a video to the harlem shake???? i wanna seeeee!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesss- you know I love all the OU photos :) So much fun!! Looks like an awesome party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are so fun!! And looks like it was an awesome party. Stopping by + following from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!! I love your photos. What a fun looking wedding. You looked gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like such a blast! You were gorgeous and your venue looked amazing, too! :)

    ReplyDelete